Area Of Specialization: Designing Strategic Syllabi; Media Education Models; Media Economics; Communication of Innovations for Freedom; News Content & Language Trends.
Teaching ExperienceProf. Singh joined as Professor at USMC in May 2010. He is a bilingual educator, author and researcher with over 21 years of industry, academic and administrative experience and has been associated with the Bennett & Coleman Co.(Delhi & Patna), Fairfax Business Media (Singapore), Discovery Channel(Delhi), IIMC (Delhi) and Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication (NOIDA). Research PublicationHis publications include:
1. Before the Headlines: A Handbook of Television Journalism. Macmillan. Delhi.
2. News on the Web, News for the Web in Making News (Ed.Uday Sahay), Oxford University Press. Delhi.
3. Discovery Channel Hindi Style Book (Member, Core Team). Delhi.
4. Dictionary of Media and Journalism. IK International. Delhi.
5. MIS Stargazer (ed.), Strategic Publishing Group. Singapore. Awards And AchievementsHe has been invited to national and international seminars/conferences held by institutions such as Gartner Inc., University of Hyderabad, UNESCO and IGNOU; and, has to his credit more than a hundred case studies, research papers, reports, articles, reviews and TV scripts written for various leading magazines, journals, newspapers, websites and TV channels. Additional InformationA member of European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA), Belgium, & International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), UK; on the boards of various academic institutions including NCERT (Text Book Committee on Media Studies), he has been guide to over half a dozen Ph. D. scholars.