USHSS regularly organizes literary events, theatre and painting workshops, extension lectures, meet-the-author sessions, film screenings, seminars and book discussions in order to:
- foster an awareness of the importance of literature in general and encourage its study and appreciation.
- enhance the creative potential of the students.
- inculcate in students a spirit of healthy competition.
- prepare the students for future challenges in the global context context
The daily functioning and administrative activities of the School are supported by the following staff.
- Sh. Manoj Kumar Sharma, General Assistant
- Sh. Sachchidanand, Lab. Assistant
- Ms. Nandini, Jr. Assistant
- Sh. Laxmi Prasad, MTS