Room No: E-104
Phone No(Office): 011-25302740
Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
B.Tech. , M.Tech.
I have joined USICT as Assistant Professor in March 2014.
My areas of interest are RF and Microwave, Antenna.
I have completed my B.Tech.(Electronics and Communication) in 2008 and M.Tech. (Digital Communication) in 2010 from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. My 5 years teaching and research experience is from Ambedkar Institute of Advanced
ommunication Technologies and Research, Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology and BITS Pilani-Pilani Campus.
I have published 05 research papers in leading International Journals and International Conferences.
I am associate member of “The Institution of Engineers (India)” and Member of IEEE.
• International Journal:
1) Priyanka Choudhary, Rajneesh Kumar, Navneet Gupta, “Dielectric Material Selection of Microstrip Patch antenna for Wireless Communication Application using Ashby’s Approach”, International Journal of Microwave Technology (Cambridge University Press & European Microwave & association ), June 2014.
2) Priyanka Choudhary, Deepak Gangwar, Ashok Mittal, “In-line spur line band stop filter in modified microstripline structure”, International Journal of Microwave and optical Technology, March 2012.
• International Conference:
1) Ashmita Kamal and Priyanka Choudhary, “A Compact Triple Band Monopole Microstrip Antenna for WLAN, WiMAX and Fixed Satellite Services”, IEEE Radio and Antenna Days of the Indian Ocean (RADIO), Sep. 2015.
2) Priyanka Choudhary, Rajneesh Kumar, Navneet Gupta , “Material Selection of Microstrip Patch Antenna for Mobile Phone Miniaturization Application using Ashby’s Approach”, International Conference on Microwave & Photonics (ICMAP-2013, ISM Dhanbad), Dec. 2013
3) Priyanka Choudhary, Deepak Gangwar, Ashok Mittal, "Tunable In-line Spur line Band stop Filter in Modified Microstripline Structure", International Conference of Microwave, Antenna, Propagation & Remote Semsing-2011(ICMARS-2011).
1) Simulation and optimization software: HFSS, CST, Microwave office, ADS, MATLAB, AutoCAD, LabVIEW.
2) Fabrication Machine used: PROTOMART S100 (By LPKF electronics), Vector Network Analyzer.